Christmas wouldn’t be Christmas without the Dog & Partridge! As usual we’re offering a very special Christmas Day Menu day for you to enjoy. Let us make your Christmas a delicious one and book your table at the Dog & Partridge.
Book your table using the form below, then 2 weeks before Christmas we will send you a link to submit your menu choices.
Christmas Day Menu
Roast Goose with Gravy
Roast Potatoes, Baby Chantenay Carrots, Yorkshire pudding
Rack of Lamb with Madeira
Caramelized Shallots with Beets, Mashed Potatoes
Halibut with Champagne & Chive Sauce
Crushed New potatoes with Spinach & Cauliflower Carpaccio
Stuffed Roast Squash with Aged Feta cheese, Pine nuts &Sun-blushed Tomatoes
Parmesan Bread Sauce, Crunchy Parsley Crumbs
Selection of English Cheeses, Artisan Biscuits & Chutney
Christmas Pudding with Brandy Butter
Belgian Chocolate Mousse with Orange & Chocolate Shortbread Biscuits
£90 adult & £50 child under 10
A non refundable deposit of £30 per must be paid by 1st of December to guarantee the booking.
A 10% service charge will be applied to your bill. All gratuities are passed directly to the staff.
Click to view/download our December Main Menu
Christmas Day Bookings
We hope you will join us this Christmas the Dog & Partridge will be brimming with festive cheer. Christmas Day the restaurant will be open 12-5pm for bookings only. The bar will be closed.
A few details and a little bit of ‘fine print’:
- Your booking is only confirmed once your deposit has been paid.
- The deposit must be paid within 7 days of filling out the online booking form.
- Deposits will be taken over the phone or in person at the Dog & Partridge.
- Deposits are paid at £30 / person, the deposit is non-refundable even if you reduce the number of people coming, but is deducted from the final bill.
- Adult – £90.00 / Children under 10 – £50.00.
- An optional 10% service charge will be applied to your bill. All gratuities are passed directly to the staff.
- We offer 1 seating only on Christmas Day lasting up to 5 hours but remember the door is closing at 5pm. We recommend you arrive between 12 and1:30pm.
- In the second week of December, we’ll send out a mail to all those that have bookings requesting that they select the meals that they want, you must pre-order at least a week in advance.
We might even throw in a cracker or two, we can’t wait to make your Christmas Day one to remember!
If you have an AOL email account please ensure you leave your phone number to ensure we can contact you if email does not work correctly.
Christmas Opening Hours
- 24 December- Christmas Eve (Kitchen open for lunch 12:2:30) then (6-10pm for dinner). Bar open all day from 12 – 23:00
- 25 December – Christmas Day (12-5pm) Restaurant open for bookings only. Bar closed
- 26 December- Boxing Day Closed
- 27 December – Friday – Regular opening hours – Reduced menu
- 28 December- Saturday- Regular opening hours – Reduced menu
- 29 December- Sunday (Bar 12-22pm, Kitchen 12 – 5pm) Reduced menu
- 30 December- Monday – CLOSED
- 31 December- New Years Eve – CLOSED
- 1 January- New Years Day – CLOSED
- 2 January – Thursday – CLOSED
- 3 January – Friday – Open (from 6pm and back to our normal opening hours)