We hope all have been staying well and we look forward to welcoming you all back to the Dog & Partridge. Boris Johnson has a new series of hoops for us to jump through in the interest of keeping all safe and so here we go:
- We’ll be re-opening on Thursday 3 December.
- We can only serve alcohol to a customer having a substantial meal (our main course)
- You can spend a reasonable amount of time finishing your drinks after the meal.
- Last orders are 10 pm but you must leave by 11 pm.
- There is no socialising of different households except for support bubbles indoors
- You can socialise in our garden which is partially heated.
- We have now half of the table outside with heaters.
- The rule of 6 still applies in our garden.
- Wearing face masks still stay in place and we only provide table service.
Please all take care, take note of the above rules, they are here to keep us all safe.
On a lighter note, a few wise words from a time past…
We look forward to seeing you all.
Tomasz & Grace