Obviously we are closed on Mondays, but from May 18th life gets that little bit brighter!
As confirmed by Boris Johnson, there will be a big reopening of pubs and restaurants on May 17.
Sunninghill will be a little more “normal” from now on, as you can get back to eating inside your favourite pub after a few weeks of eating outside.
The rules have relaxed a bit but there are still guidelines we must follow:
- A group of 6 or two households of any size are allowed inside
- A group of up to 30 may sit outside
- There will be table service for everyone ( even those drinking )
- Everyone ( not just one person from a group ) over the age of 16 must check in with NHS test and trace or provide their detail on the form provided.
- Customers arriving, going to the toilets and moving between table will need to wear masks
- Social distancing of 1 meter remains
To make things run smoothly, with the increased number of tables being available from next week it will be even easier to grab a table for drinks only.
For those of you who have been out of touch with your friends for so long, and need a helping hand for witty one-liners, we have you covered:
“Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they open their mouths.”
“I don’t have a beer gut. I have a protective covering for my rock hard abs.”
“A computer once beat me at chess, but not at kickboxing.”
“Change is inevitable—except from a vending machine.”
“A positive attitude may not solve all your problems. But it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.”