We are thrilled we get to see our lovely friends again, understandably there are a few guidelines we will be implementing to help keep everyone safe:
- You will find 3 clearly marked fixed sanitiser stations.
- There will be 2 screens in our bar so we encourage you to order from behind them.
- Please keep your distance, there will be signs all over as gentle reminders.
- We will be having fewer tables to give everyone more space.
- There will be daily printed single-use paper menus.
- We will be introducing new work etiquette for our staff with emphasise on hand hygiene, cleaning and social distancing.
We are asking our wonderful customers to:
- Use contactless payment where possible.
- Arrive just before your booking so we can direct you to your table, and please no switching tables.
- Families will need to make sure their children stay at the table at all times
- We are required to collect data from people for the purpose of coronavirus track and trace so everyone who has not booked in advance will have to fill their name, contact number and date on a form provided by us. The data will be stored for 21 days only and not used for any marketing purposes.
If it’s your Birthday coming up great news; we are still offering a free bottle of wine with your meal, and here are all our current offers:
- Sparkling Thursdays
- Fish and Chips Tuesday
- Ribs Wednesday
- Bottle of wine for birthdays
- 10% off food Tuesday to Thursday 6-7pm
No longer on offer
- Kids eat for free on Sundays
- Gin offer
It’s been a serious time, but if you need a smile…
We hope to see you soon, we’ve missed you all!
Tomasz and Grace